Setting the stage in a stunning Louis Vuitton ensemble, 35-year-old Stone graced an event at the Barbican Centre, reinventing a classic Hollywood aesthetic.
She donned a light blue silk gown, making a statement with an Old Hollywood-style shawl in a deeper shade of blue. The ensemble was a nostalgic nod to fashion icons like Audrey Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor, who once captivated audiences with their '50s and '60s charm.
- Complemented her outfit with costume jewelry and strappy sandal heels
- Presented a rosy cheeked beauty look, enhanced by a pink lip and her red hair styled in loose curls
Only a few days prior, at the New York City premiere of ‘Poor Things' on December 6, Stone revived a past trend with a choker and a sunshine-yellow gown. This dress, also designed by Louis Vuitton, featured a sheer base with a lace and beaded overlay, a plunging neckline, and a short train.
She completed her look with metallic heels, a pink pout, shimmery eyeshadow, and a simple updo. These fashion choices on the press tour are believed to be subtle nods to the eccentric Victorian style of Bella Baxter, the character Stone portrays in ‘Poor Things'.
About ‘Poor Things'
- Directed by Yorgos Lanthimos and based on Alasdair Gray's 1992 novel of the same name
- Stars alongside Willem Dafoe, Mark Ruffalo, Ramy Youssef, Margaret Qualley, and Jerrod Carmichael
- Stone's character Bella Baxter, a unique and free individual, is brought back to life by unconventional scientist Dr. Goodwin Baxter
Stone has vocalized her excitement about this role, as Bella's character is not only unique but also allows her the freedom to explore a wide range of emotions and expressions.