Combat the bracing chill of January not by hiding indoors but by showcasing your personal style with a tastefully selected overcoat. A solitary, appropriately selected coat can not only offer much-needed warmth but also serve as a testament to your unique fashion sense.
Recommended Coat Options
Consider these suggestions for your winter wardrobe:
- A sherpa-lined, faux suede jacket renders a robust aura.
- A vegan leather jacket, incorporating elements of both biker and sport coat styles.
- For those who prefer a blanket-like feel, a wrap-style puffer coat would be a suitable choice.
- A stately wool-blend coat in either plaid or brown, costing around .50, offers a sophisticated look.
- A maxi puffer coat, perfect for concealing pajamas during particularly cold days.
- Project a regal, fantastic appearance with a faux-fur coat.
- Stand out with a hooded parka featuring leaping leopards and waist-emphasizing drawstrings.
- A double-breasted coat can augment a professional outfit with a touch of plaid.
- An Italian stadium-cloth wool-blend coat extending to mid-thigh, currently on sale at J. Crew.
- If you're a fan of color, a patterned, quilted cardigan coat might be the perfect fit.
- An oversized coat in cream color provides a medley of textures.
- A warm-down puffer coat, featuring a cinched waist and water-resistant material, offers practicality without sacrificing style.
- For a blend of country and city fashion, a faux-shearling lined trim coat hits the mark.
- A top-rated puffer with waist-defining drawstrings offers an edge to the everyday practical style.
- A waist-length puffer, crafted from responsible materials, pairs well with a soft, adorable sweatsuit.
- For a unique style that turns heads, consider a color-block, cropped puffer.
- A denim maxi skirt paired with a faux-sherpa barn jacket creates a distinctive Western look.
- Show off your outfit underneath with a cinched waist, teddy maxi coat that is as lush as it is warm.
Remember, the right coat can not only keep you warm but also enhance your personal style, regardless of the chilly January weather.