The dramatic world of Vanderpump Rules has seen many changes in its cast since its inception, with departures, new ventures, and personal growth dominating the lives of its stars. Let's delve into their recent updates.
Brittany and Jax
Brittany and Jax, major figures in Vanderpump Rules, parted ways with the show towards the end of 2020. Brittany hinted that their departure wasn't voluntary. Not long after, in April 2021, they welcomed their son, Cruz. They celebrated their second wedding anniversary in June 2021. A couple of years later in March 2023, they started a podcast, “When Reality Hits With Jax and Brittany.” Speculations are rife about their imminent appearance in a Vanderpump Rules spinoff.
Stassi Schroeder's tenure on the show ended due to past racially insensitive comments that also cost her endorsement deals and her podcast. She later tied the knot with Beau and they were blessed with a daughter, Hartford, in January 2021. They launched a Patreon channel, “The Good The Bad The Baby,” and her podcast made a comeback in 2022. They exchanged their vows again in Rome in May 2022 and recently in March 2023, announced they are expecting their second child.
Kristen Doute, another Vanderpump Rules alumnus, got dismissed over comments about Faith. Her relationship with Alex Menache ended in June 2022, and she began seeing Luke Broderick. She did make a guest appearance in the season 10 finale of Vanderpump Rules.
Other Cast Members
- Dani Shae welcomed her son Rome in November 2022.
- Dayna Kathan exited the show after just one season and is now the director of sales at Medication Review, Inc.
- Max Boyens left his position at TomTom after controversy surrounding offensive tweets.
- Brett Caprioni transitioned into managing a fitness and lifestyle YouTube channel.
- Laura-Leigh quit SUR to pursue acting after landing a movie role.
- Vail Bloom left the restaurant to focus on acting and embraced motherhood.
- Faith Stowers moved to MTV from the network and had a child with her boyfriend Marcio Marchena II.
- Carmen Dickman, Jax's ex, runs a cooking blog and relocated to Puerto Rico.
- Kristina Kelly, a regular on Stassi's podcast, sells homemade beauty products on Etsy.
- Tina McDowelle continued on her singing and acting journey post her stint on the show.
- Scheana split from Adam and the restaurant, while Adam is now dating Gabbie Owens.
- Jen Bush and Jeremy, former SUR employees, had a son, Kingston, in 2013.